Return & Exchange Policy
- Return or exchange must be made within 14 days of the date of purchase; Item and original receipt is required in order to process your request.
- Refunds will be made in the same method of payment used in the original transaction.
- Return of purchase paid with Food Stamps Benefit Card (EBT), is eligible for in-store credit that can be used in the next 30 days, from the day of return.
NO cash refunds over EBT purchases.
- Store credits may also be issued for items returned with proof of purchase (without receipt); expired food items are not accepted without original receipt.
- Perishable items can be returned in the next 5 days from the date of purchase for exchange or refund.